Tuesday, June 10, 2008

So this is how it goes

Alright. Tuesday morning started like this for me. Monday afternoon my 1.5 year old came home and threw up twice. Did not appear to be anything terrible as he was not acting any different. Got the kids to sleep put out my cloths for the 5:48 alarm and got ready for bed. Fell asleep at 9:30 which is great. Got up at 12:30 on now Tuesday and my stomach was feeling a bit strange. This is the part that is so much fun. I got up again at 3:30 and had the runs. I did not have time to flush fast enough before I realized I was going to puke. That being said I did flush the toilet, spun around and started to hurl before the toilet had officially flushed with some not so fresh stuff swirling around the bowl. As you can imagine I was not real excited about sticking my face down in this environment so I simply aimed the best I could. When you are having a full on throw down there is no aim. I cleaned up my creation and went back to bed and turned off my alarm clock. My stomach is still sore from the violence of the night. See you Thursday. Hope the ride was good.

2 comments:

bbaker said...

Excuses, excuses.

Seriously, sorry about your state this morning. After your blog about attacking more in which you threw down the gauntlet, it sounds more like you threw up the gauntlet.

You'll be happy to know that I did an admirable job chasing down every break this morning. No... Wait... It was actually Bill that chased down every break, and I am willing to do an admirable job taking credit for it.

RickMabus said...

The worst part about missing the ride is that I had a helmet cam ready to film away and get that on the blog. Have a good day.