Ladies and Gentlemen. We have footage of the ride this morning that will most certainly be posted. The only thing is I have to link it to Youtube, and I also have to edit the video and put some catchy tunes to it. That sounds terrible, but in all actuality it might be fun for me. That also being said I am not an IT guy and I can barely get my blackberry to synch with my computer so you might even hear the curse words from your homes.
My assessment of todays ride. Lets start at Saturday. JP, Hardyplank and Vivion took me to Oak Cliff Saturday and wooped me good. I left that afternoon for a restfull two nights at the lakehouse with the kids only to have the kids wake up way to damn early. Monday I drove home at 6:30 in the AM to be at work on time. Monday night went off road, Tuesday morning grudge match, Tuesday night I went to Oak Cliff again for a mtb ride, Wednesday I went out early on the road and back to Oak Cliff for another round the trees adventure. Thursday morning saw me wake up a little foggy as should be expected with the amount of increased mileage. I sat at the back this morning and watched what looked like a rather uneventful ride with everyone on good behavior. The only item of interest is when Garry Africa swerved to catch The Counts wheel heading into the sprint and the guy on the Merlin (I don't know his name yet sorry), was about a half length off Fred this pushed the Merlin into the gravel on the side of the road and in a great display of bike riden he pulled it back on the road and off we went.
Items of noteworthyness, Parks and Recreation was said to have been riding with some girl and not with us for whatever reason. Also I think I am starting to get an idea of what kindof shoes Christian Rides. Sidi is my guess. Flyer Shirer took his bat and ball and went and played with himself.
AS MENTIONED ABOVE MY TECHY SKILLS ARE LACKING. I REFORMATED THE SD CARD AND IT IS THE WRONG FORMAT FOR THE CAMERA. THIS IS FIXED BUT NO VIDEO. STAY TUNED FOR TUESDAY.
SORRY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment