Alright first and foremost. Shirer intentionally sent me a pic of him in ridiculously short shorts in order that it would wind up on the blog so we must oblige. Blur Baker although wounded was wondering so lets end the speculation now, it is not Parks and Recreation.
So, Rumor has it the Blur is as good as can be expected after a violent fight with a rock Saturday. On to today's fried fish. The ride started briskly today as the Tabinator kept cracking the whip/hitting the front with the intent to cross some eyes. Matt was active in either going with or pulling back the Tabinator. The Slaughter was also in and on form helping keep the tempo high. Lester the Bike Molester showed up on his fancy bike to give it a go, and go he did. also we were graced by the resident expert on pace lines Leo Von Trapp, dancing with his MP3 player and all. so the pace was high but the challenge had been mentioned that we needed a kayak to get done Lakeshore blvd. Alternative routes were discussed but Senior Richardson suggested the best alternative was to divert ourselves right into the water. For some this will cause a bike cleaning for others (Parks, Robodobro) this WAS a bike cleaning!! Anyway we all made it though with out Menchoving and onto the second lap with Tabinator, Matt, The Count, Thomas the Train, and Lester the Bike Molester mixing up the stew pot at the front for the most part. I was sitting in saving my matches after taking two or three very brief pulls. Onto the spillway we went and I was planning on uncorking the Mojo after we hit the road. I played nice and waited for everyone else to make it onto the road and I started to wind it up. As my speed started to get down right nasty, the Count offered some strong caution as we did not know which way we were kayaking through the hills. Well needless to say I was so there and was going to destroy all with my power and dragon slaying manor up the climbs!, but hey sometimes you gotta be cool. Well on the climbs the bunch went hard but hardly went so we all wound up gambling that Jose was going to jack knife a 5th wheel trailer in the road on us. Needless to mention the roads were kind and Lester TBM and Leo VT hit the front in a one two punch and got the pace quite high heading into our sprint. They both came off and left The Count on the front. With a Flip of his cape and he put his head into the wind and trudged on at a quite high rate of speed. I decided in second wheel that coming out of the corner I needed to come on around or I was going to get boxed. I came and went and noticed my sprint needs some work. Greg the bike breaker gets the Bronze bike chamois this week!!!!!!
Honorable mentions for the day. 1st. Lester TBM. that bike sure is perty. Jordan for quitting!! Leo VT for playing nice with the ball and bat. Richardson for passing out the water wings as he guided us down the safer route. Finally Greg the Bike Breaker for sprinting like he meant it!!
I had the camera, had it on, and for whatever reason could not get the buttons right. I am still learning. Patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Shirer had some hop back in the day. The sweatbands and suede low-tops rock. There’s nothing like kicking it old school. Makes me want to get some shell toe Adidas.
Notice the vertical. Easily 36" levitation on my basic jump shot.
More importantly, Mabus noticed that my shoes that I was wearing this morning cost more than the bike I was riding.
Post a Comment