Well I think Shirer might be adding his own post shortly with his account of today but let me first say the video link is below of today's ride. Let me also say that I want to give some background as to why this blog was started in the first place. First, I like to write creatively, Second I was tired of the media talking about Dopers and the crap that surrounds pro cycling. I figured we have drama and action every Tuesday and Thursday for that Matter. And for the most part the characters are the same. Third. I like the regulars that show up for Tuesday and Thursday rides. Riding with all of you makes my week better so I want to try and give something back. Although small for sure.
To the point. Its July. The tour is on tv and I really could not tell you what is happening with the lab rats in Europe. What I can tell you is that the cars/outhouse trucks(honey wagons)/tractors etc. need to stop busting up our sprint. Today was for the most part a controlled ride with Fred, Tom, and Matt doing a lions share of the work. Flyer shirer was back from raking his Feng Schwing Garden. Jordan was with us for one lap but was worried his efforts would tire him for his dance recital coming up Saturday. We did have a guest appearance from The Tin Man who showed us how to Off Road it some. Basically I will be brief today but I wanted to make something clear and apologize for something. Today I sat in a great deal and decided to attack on two or three separate occasions. I think in some circles that would be construed as negative tactics. I was not trying to ride negatively, I was trying to start throwing sand in the sand box. That being said if my riding was viewed as negative in approach then forgive me for not doing some work with the attacking. Finally what the heck happened to the dude by the sprint, and who knocked him over. You guys rock!! Bill lets have it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QhMh1RMfaQ
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Rick,
I noticed a link to Orbea. Why? Are you bowing to corporate pressure? Selling out?
And how about guest bloggers? Let Fred, Tom or even Blair have a shot on calling it like they see it.
Bill
I'm not exactly sure what caused the casual rider to crash, but I think he hit an object on the road, overcompensated by crossing over the “trail” and onto the “road,” and struck the back end of the truck which took him down. Dave said he was OK, I think.
Well, from the video it is obvious you boys miss me. I mean, you need someone to "spice" up the hills!
It is one my daughters that dances not me. An no there is no pole involved.
Post a Comment