So today was fun the usual worker bees were at the front most of the ride and I even took a few pulls to validate my participation. We were joined by an old friend today in the form of One Tough Texan, Senior CroZzy. Always good to see him out there. Anyhow lets pick up on the sprint stretch and then get into some other stuff. So we hit the smooth side for our sprint leg and CroZzy pegged it. We were rolling a strong 30mph and went into the sweeping Right hander before the second Murr. Well that right hander was a little tricky for the bunch at 30 and it caused a bit of a break I had the good fortune of staying on the Tabinator's wheel and getting back on the back of The Count, Thomas the Train, and CroZzy. Well CroZzy pulled off and left a group of about 5 of us to go it alone in the sprint. I believe after a short rest CroZzy took Thomas the Train and Fred at the line. Good ride and safer today.
We have a great privilege today to be joined by some old friends of the Tuesday Thursday Crowd in a round table discussion. Enclosed is the transcript of that dialogue. I was the moderator.
Moderator: Good Morning Gentlemen. How are you all.
Randy Tinney: Things are good here in Sunny Cali but Diiaamnnnn its early.
Frank Voight: Hey take it easy on us old guys now!!
Phill Kroll: Hey Ni%%#&'S Screw you all.
Joe Patronite: Hold on I think I am going to throw up... Ok, I am alright.
Moderator: So how has life changed for each of you since the Tuesday/Thursday rides.
RT: Well I think the Lapped Riders should always go to the Back.
FV: I like golf.....
PK: You Arseholds can have that ride. I have left the postal service and gone on to Messenger service
JP: Its hot hear in AZ
Moderator: What can be done to improve the competitive nature of the T/T rides
RT: I think all of you should move to Cali. No Wait don't move here I don't want anyone to realize how your turds don't actually stink here.
FV: Hey take it easy on us old guys.
PK: Attacking into oncoming traffic would be great, and you should get a time bonus if you cuss another rider out in front of a family in Lakewood!!
JP: I just think you don't ride hard enough unless you puke a bit in your own mouth.
Moderator: What about safety.
RT: Its just do diiammn early, and you jokers who skip the hills should get to the back niiowww yahere.
FV: Golf is a lot harder, but take it easy on us old guys.
PK: Safety My Arse You Nogga
JP: uh oh, I think I am going to puke again.
Moderator: You guys sure are missed. See you soon
RT: Naw Dim Daammn darnnet..........
FV: Four..... I think I just hit an old guy.
PK: Later Ni^^#%'!
JP: Huuuuuuuuuuuhhhhgg!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Actually, Croz showed great class and form by not taking the sprint since he arrived to the ride during the second quarter.
I think people should ride more alternative bikes on Thursday. Fixed gears, Sting rays, etc.
Post a Comment