Alright. This rain has me down a bit so here is the deal. A few things have been hitting me as peculiar lately. 1. Our church had a discussion about the dangers of porn and the challenges online stuff has for our youth. I have two boys so it got my attention. Being a Mans Man I have also been faced with the challenge of doing whatever necessary to truly honor my wife who is worthy of honoring so this was something that resonated deeply for me. Anyhow, Flyer Shirer also sent out something listing bikes folks had submitted mainly of the bike messenger variety. Soooo. As a healthy distraction from the basically barely clothed beach volleyball chicks I propose a contest. It is time to rate BikePorn. Submissions should be made to me Rick_Mabus@hotmail.com. I will review bikes based on three different categories.
1st. Most truly sexy bike. Criteria for this is simply based on true sex appeal.
2nd Most original. This could be sexy or downright nasty. This is a more open category
3rd. Biggest Hoopdy. This is something that could be submitted to Pimp my Ride!! If you make me throw up you win.
Winners may or may not get a prize. It depends on if the housing market picks up between now and the end of the contest. I also do not have a determined final date for the contest. I will start by submitting my bikes for a start.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well fellows, it has been real. With today being the last official day of summer vacation and the kids trudging off to school Monday morning, I will be relegated back to the crypt and my solo “matinee” rides on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. I must say I will miss riding with the group and the banter and TV time that go with it. On the rare Tuesdays and Thursdays the kids do not have school, I will see you at the regular start times. However, if any of you desire to catch a few moon rays before the roosters crow, I’ll be out there.
Dear "the count" I am going to go ahead then and do my ritualistic selling of stock in all sunscreen companies as you are going back to your countesque ways. You will be missed, however your legend will survive onwards!!
Post a Comment