Friday, August 29, 2008

A day late a bike chain short

Went to head out for the thursday ride and my chain broke on the way out the door. Me stay home!!

It was thursday though so lets get busy. Today we have the fond chance to catch up with one of the construction cones at the lake regarding his temporary relationship with the cyclist.

MRM: Mr. Conestez, thanks for stopping in with us today. How would you say your stay with us at the lake has been lately?

MrC. Yo essee. I don't know what you gringos think you are doing on bikes at the lake.... but dude this place sucks now that the open container law hit these parts.

MRM: True but how has your relationship been with the cyclist?

MrC. Its alright man but you will see I have been trying my darndest to sneek slowly over to the lane some hopeing I can catch a bar or a pedal or something. I think that would be funn yu kno.

MRM: So the times we have seen the cones knocked down or in the lane have really not been accidental but a purposefull attempt to knock pedestrians down?

MrC: Man sure, all that money this city is putting into improving the lake we gotta get some satisfaction out of it, and the fat cops on bikes out here don't make them much fun to knock over.

MRM: How much longer will you be with us?

MrC: I am never leaving the city did the low bid process on this and we have all jacked up the pricing so high, they don't have the funds to finish!!!!!!!! That's funny ey!!! Gotta go. Concrete truck in the bike lane. I gotta move in his way.

No comments: